Lotus Beauty is very closely monitoring the ongoing developments of the COVID-19 outbreak. Currently, we have no plans to close down our store and are taking great measures to ensure the cleanliness and safety of our workplace. The health and safety of our team are of utmost importance and we hope that the measures that we are taking will allow us to remain open and functioning through this worldwide pandemic. If anything changes, we will notify our clients both on www.lotusbeautyshop.com and through email communication.
How long does the Corona Virus survive on surfaces?
The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is stable for several hours to days in aerosols and on surfaces, according to a new study from National Institutes of Health, CDC, UCLA and Princeton University scientists in The New England Journal of Medicine. The scientists found that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases).
What measures is Lotus Beauty taking to ensure the safety and health of their employees and my packages?
- Every employee has hand sanitizer available to them at their workstations
- Gloves, Clorox wipes, and facemasks are available for everyone to use and are centrally located at stations in the warehouses and offices.
- We are wiping down shared surfaces every two hours. This includes the carts and the phones which are shared by all.
- We are doing our best to practice proper social distancing measures.
- Warehouse employees have been split into two shifts to help limit interaction and thus spread of illness should it occur.
What can I do to keep myself and my family safe?
- Keep at least 1m (3ft) away from each other
- Avoid physical contact (i.e., handshaking, hugging)
- Consider if face-to-face meetings can be replaced by a teleconference or online event